This support programme will encourage you to fulfil your potential by engaging in a wide range of activities aimed at building confidence, promoting healthier lifestyles and supporting you into work. These include:
- Qualified life coach: A life coach will help participants to create their own programme to achieve positive change with support tailored to their personal circumstances.
- Job Club: 1:1 and group support for building a CV and opportunities to learn new skills.
- Basic computer skills: A popular session helping those with no computer knowledge to email, use the internet and understand Microsoft packages. Help is also available for those with some experience who want to learn specific computer skills.
- Tablet & Dongles: A limited number of tablet & dongles for loan to those without digital access
- Cooking: Participants learn how to plan, prepare and cook a healthy low budget meal. Additionally, we offer a Level 2 Food Hygiene and First Aid Training course for those looking to secure employment in the catering sector.