How The Pioneer Group treats your personal information and how to request information
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When we ask you for personal information;
We make sure you know why we need it, only ask for the information we need and not collect too much or irrelevant information. We will protect your information and hold it securely, make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary. We do use third parties to carry out some of our business activities and they may require your personal details to do this we only share relevant personal information in order for these companies to carry business on The Pioneer Group’s behalf. An example of this is our repairs service. We do share personal information within The Pioneer Group as required.
We ask that you give us accurate information to tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your personal details. This will help us to keep the information we hold about you reliable and up-to-date.
Examples of personal information we hold;
- Tenant information and other members of the tenant’s households, this information is used for the purposes of the contractual relationship between the tenant and the Pioneer Group as a landlord
- Applicants and members of households who are interested in, or seeking housing accommodation from us as Landlord.
- Personal information about you\your family if you are receiving a service from us, e.g. Family Support, Ageing Better
- Members of staff, including former staff and prospective members of staff for the purposes of the employer/employee contractual relationship and compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- If you make contact with us using the website you agree for us to use your personal details in responding to or delivering the outcome of any contact from this site.
Make a subject access request
If you’d like to make a subject access request for your personal information you should write to:
Data Protection Officer
The Pioneer Group
11 High Street
You must give us enough information to find the data and you may have to provide valid proof of identity.
If you’re unhappy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.